Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's Coming!

  I have an abundance of feelings dancing around inside me. I can't explain it as simply joy, or simply sorrow, or even excitement, for it's all these things. God is knocking me down and building me back up. He's building me up for a calling. It's so amazing.
   I don't know what "it" is yet... but it's going to be miraculous! I am so pumped about it, sometimes nervous, but always curious and eager to see it. God is doing a work in me. How do I know? I have an overwhelming desire to know Him more. He consumes my thoughts from the start to the end of my day. I wake up in the night praying for people I love, crying for peoples souls. My heart is going stir crazy, in a sense, to begin embarking on a journey that I feel so unworthy and unable to fulfill. But I know He is calling me, and He will always provide provision for the visions He gives us!
    I can't wait for God to reveal His plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment