Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

   New Year's Resolutions are kind of bunk in my opinion. They're usually unrealistic or half-hearted goals we give up on by the end of the month. So this year, I'm keeping it simple and staying accountable. This year I'm setting out on a revolution. The difference is a resolution changes your way of DOING, and a revolution changes your way of THINKING.

   My revolution? To stop and observe, to stop and listen, to stop judging and making my point of view a wider one. I want to be wiser. I want to be more confident. I want to live my life openly and selflessly. How can I aspire to be all things without changing my mindset?

  I know there are greater things to come this year. There will be greater victories, but with those will come greater hardship. There will be greater miracles, but with those come greater sacrifice. There will be greater joys, and also greater sorrows. But I know I am expecting the unexpected, and want to hit the ground running!

  I want to make a revolution to be all I was made to be! How about you? Will you set a resolution, or start a revolution?? Take your clean slate and write the best part of your history now, this year, with no regrets.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. This year I will stand tall in the woman I have become and I will continue to allow God to shape and mold me. I will not be a doormat for anyone and I will win souls for Christ!

    ReplyDelete