Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rescue

9 if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment. 10 This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the flesh and despise authority.- 2 Peter 2:9-10    


I believe we will overcome in the name of the Lord. I believe He has plans greater than ours. I believe He is working in ways we cannot see, or hear, or fathom. I believe He is the rock, a firm foundation. I believe anything built on the foundation of men, will be destroyed. I believe in a God who is merciful, yet jealous. I believe He will have HIS way, even if it means dismissing ours. I believe He still loves us through our flaws. I believe He will bring justice and peace to His people. 


We need to hold tight to His teachings and not be lead astray by foolishness and deceit. I am so thankful my Lord is a CONQUERER! It doesn't mean things will go my way, or I will understand His ways; but I trust He knows what is best. He will rescue His children who truly seek and fear Him.




5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
      do not depend on your own understanding.
 6 Seek his will in all you do,
      and he will show you which path to take.

 7 Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom.
      Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil.
 8 Then you will have healing for your body
      and strength for your bones.  Proverbs 3:5-8

No comments:

Post a Comment